Housing Waiting List Application
You must complete information for all asterisked (*) items.
- Waiting List applications may be submitted two weeks before your arrival
- If your visit is less than 2 days away, please call the Housing Office at (206) 838-0610 to be placed on our waiting list.
- Applications for the Waiting List must be made by the parent, the legal guardian, or the patient, if the patient is aged 18 to 21.
- If your child has Medicaid, you must contact your Medical Transportation Broker to request housing authorization.
- Submitting the waiting list application will add your family to our system. THIS IS NOT A RESERVATION. A housing coordinator will call to confirm that we have received your paperwork. At that time, we will ask health and safety screening questions.
HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA) PERMISSION
Ronald McDonald House needs access to your child's health information at Seattle Children's Hospital in order to make housing arrangements. If your child has Medicaid / Medical coupons, we must provide Medicaid with your child's health information to see if Medicaid will pay for your housing. This permission must be given by the patient's parent or legal guardian. If the patient is 18 to 21 years, this permission must be given by the patient.